mercoledì 12 marzo 2014

Naruto 668 chapter - Page 8

I think Tsunade will be close to dying and he will use Chyo's jutsu on Neji so that there will be Neji and Rock Lee Teamwork naruto 668 is out. Check the latest naruto manga 668 released here on Manga Cloud. Naruto chapter 668 spoilers will be available on Monday and Naruto 668 scans on Tuesday. 

I knew it was kabuto but I was hoping it'd be anybody but him.. and " the cells of hashirama" it's now confirmed sasuke is getting the rinnegan. I was hoping that the Naruto vs Sasuke battle would turn up more epic but I guess not. It's pretty much gonna be psuedo 10 tails naruto vs sage mode rinnegan sasuke. Kabuto doesn't have his own SM, nor do any of the taka members or sound 5. Juugo doesn't even have a SM he can just utilize nature energy. Oro states the Kabuto still has his chakra/DNA which was the sinister chakra he was sensing.

This also confirms Oro is steal evil and he looked pissed that Kabuto now wants to protect Sasuke. The way I interpreted it was that Kabuto was using his knowledge of Hashirama's DNA to heal Sasuke because Sasuke already had Hashirama's DNA in his body thanks to previously having 6 (6!) Shirozetsu inside of him. He wasn't putting Hashirama DNA inside of him, he was just rejiggering the Hashirama DNA that was already in there to help speed up his healing. Madara did not expect that much power. I don't expect Gai to do anything really useful unfortunatly I know how shounen works, but I am almost sure that it will be a "cool as hell" death, I think it will go like Lee vs Gaara, I really think Kishi will mirror that match, we all know Gaara did not even use Shukaku, but who cares? Rock Lee was amazing.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento