mercoledì 12 marzo 2014

Naruto 668 chapter - Page 15

Naruto Manga 668 - Page 1 Naruto 668 English scans online Free and No Registration required for Naruto 668. We always release Naruto manga fastest, If you have anything to share regarding naruto 668 predictions or naruto 668 spoiler just share with us.

I felt pretty sad after realizing what Gai was going to do, reading the title and all that. This death is going to hit me pretty hard, but I hope he goes out in a blaze of glory and manages to at least injure Madara. I sure can't wait to see what he can do with the 8th gate open. And in a way I think we all saw this happening at some point, we were bound to see the 8 gates open eventually to show off how powerful it is. And that last page... Kakashi looks devastated that Gai is resorting to this. I can't wait for next week. considering the time that i invested in this series, i really want to get interested in it again but it ain't happening. the perfect jinchuriki ( aka bee) what happened to him? wheres the raikage right arm ( darui)? the hokage guard that uses FTG? i would think they could at least help minato? is that really all that the legendary konoha yellow flash can do teleport? kabuto found nirvana and now is helping sasuke at least now he can be killed by madara (looking forward for that). karin has the chakra chain power, yet naruto the only son of kushina (which from my understanding made her special even among the uzumaki) did not inherit this ability?

At "Kabuke or Sabuto" took me a moment to catch that but I always like Suigetsu's lines. I liked the dialogue between Kabuto. Like many people said, Itachi's jutsu to help Kabuto find his place in the world would influence Kabuto to be the man to help Sasuke out. Even in death, Itachi still helps his little brother. So who else started smiling and getting hype when Gai stepped up in front of Madara with that smile of his?! Leave it to Konoha's Green Beast to smile at the thrill of facing the Juubi's Jinchuuriki. I've always loved Gai but my respect for him. 

Search Term: naruto 668, naruto chapter 668, naruto 668 confirmed, naruto 668 english, naruto manga, naruto 668 download, naruto 668 raw, naruto 668 release date, naruto 668 scans, naruto 668 spoilers, naruto manga 668 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento